- Welcome to Computer Systems Manager Course
- About the Author
- Resources for building your test environment
- How to set up your own test environment
- Week 1 - Objectives
- It's not that different from my home computer, is it?
- Why dont I trust the vendors
- What is Personal Computing
- What is Enterprise Computing
- What Roles are there in System Management?
- What is Going to Prepare Me for Practical System Management?
- PPTX Files
- Week 2 - Objectives
- Why Do We Need to Learn Networking?
- Networking Basics on Network Addressing
- OSI Model
- IP Addressing and Sub-netting for New Users
- OSI Model Explained
- PPTX - Week 2
- Week 3 - Objectives
- PPTX - Week 3
- What is Virtualization?
- Types of Virtualization
- When to Use Virtualization
- Your Computer vs. an Enterprise System
- Overview on VM-Ware
- Week 4 - Objectives
- Why Information Security in the First Place?
- FEDERAL INFORMATION PROCESSING STANDARDS PUBLICATION, Standards
- What is a Secure Computer?
- Risk in System Management
- Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability
- Cyber Security Video (TED Talk)
- The Typical Data Breach Lawsuit and How to Protect Your Company
- PPTX - Week 4
- BYOD Objectives
- BYOD Resources
- Computer system programming